Olympic weightlifting involves a synchronization of the entire body to lift the bar and weights in the most efficient and precise motion over head. This means thousands of repetitions to practices and program in the technique. This equates to thousands of drops as well, eventually destroying the weight plates over time.
METAL MUSCLE competition plates are designed for durability and longevity to take the punishment of heavy duty training and competition.
Train with the same style training equipment as you would on competition days.
• Longer lifespan of plates due to large center stainless steel hub that distributes the impact of the drop
• High quality dead bounce rubber
• Calibrated center piece with lock bolts
• Tight fit on barbell for reaction performance
• Thinner width plates than standard all rubber bumpers means more weight can be loaded on the bar
• Minimal tolerances to ensure true weight
• Drop tested 12000 repetitions
• Dead bounce and minimal vibration
450MM (IWF STANDARD)
50MM (OLYMPIC BARBELL STANDARD)
RUBBER WITH STAINLESS STEEL CENTER HUB
||MATTE FINISH WITH STANDARD COMPETITION COLOR SCHEME
||10KG, 36MM THICK
||15KG, 47MM THICK
||20KG, 56MM THICK
||25KG, 62MM THICK